Dark Matter: the unsolved riddle.

Image for post
Image for post

What is matter? Well, anything that occupies space, has mass and volume is known as matter. The matter which we know accounts for less than 5% of the known universe. Then what’s the rest? The rest 95% which is unknown to us has been named ‘ Dark matter’ and ‘ Dark energy ‘. Dark matter comprises 25% and Dark energy comprises 70% of the rest of the universe. Dark matter and dark energy are invisible. And you know what’s the worst part? We really don’t have any clue about what dark matter and energy are, or how do they work? But, we are pretty sure that they exist. But, we have a bit of information about them. So, let’s explore that small piece of information.

If you want to continue reading then click on this link:https://thelearners07.blogspot.com/2020/08/dark-matter.html

And if you want to read such blogs then click on this link:https://thelearners07.blogspot.com/

Written by

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store